Education Distributed Universally Ltd Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://edu-app.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Education Distributed Universally Ltd's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Education Distributed Universally Ltd's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Education Distributed Universally Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Education Distributed Universally Ltd's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Education Distributed Universally Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Education Distributed Universally Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Education Distributed Universally Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Education Distributed Universally Ltd's website, even if Education Distributed Universally Ltd or a Education Distributed Universally Ltd authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Education Distributed Universally Ltd's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Education Distributed Universally Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Education Distributed Universally Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Education Distributed Universally Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Education Distributed Universally Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Education Distributed Universally Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Education Distributed Universally Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Email support and marketing
Education Distributed Universally Ltd may provide unlimited email support for any issues that have been raised when using the platform and also use your email provided for direct marketing purposes regarding changes, updates or features relating to Education Distributed Universally.
Education Distributed Universally Ltd Refer A Friend Scheme
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Refer a Friend promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. To qualify for the Promotion, the person making the referral must:
- have a student account with Education Distributed Universally Ltd. opened with a student email address
- be an individual and resident in the UK.
3. This Promotion does not apply to Tutor accounts and is only available to be used via the iOS app.
4. Your Friend must be:
- an individual who is 18 years or older; and
- a new client to Education Distributed Universally Ltd. (not having previously held an account with Education Distributed Universally Ltd.).
5. To participate in the Promotion, you must provide your email address linked to your account for Your Friend to insert in the referral section when creating an account to Your Friend that you believe would be interested in Education Distributed Universally Ltd’s services. You may refer up to a maximum of 2 people under this Promotion.
6. To qualify for the Promotion Your Friend is required to create a student account using their university e-mail address via Education Distributed Universally Ltd.
7. All accounts are subject to our standard account opening criteria and accounts are available subject to certain jurisdictional restrictions, and as such not all applicants will be successful in their application for an account.
8. The “Refer a Friend Reward” is such that once you have successfully referred a friend to Education Distributed Universally Ltd and they have created a student account, you and Your Friend will have 50% off for your next lesson booking up to a notional amount of £10. This will be refunded to your account after the lesson takes place.
9. Within 24 hours of Your Friend creating a student account with Education Distributed Universally Ltd, you will receive an email letting you know that you will have the 50% promotion applied to your account for your next lesson booking (“Refer a Friend Reward”).
10. If any restrictions apply to your account or the account of Your Friend, the referral will not qualify as an Active Referral until the restrictions have been lifted. Any restrictions that apply to a new account will be detailed in the email to the account holder upon account activation. The referral will not qualify as an Active Referral if your account or the account of Your Friend is closed for any reason.
11. You cannot refer yourself via a second account or refer a member of the same household.
12. You can only refer an individual to an Education Distributed Universally Ltd once.
13. The Promotion is not open to employees of Education Distributed Universally Ltd. or any other company engaged in direct competition with Education Distributed Universally Ltd.
14. Education Distributed Universally Ltd. reserves the right to remove the Refer a Friend Reward or substitute the Refer a Friend Reward offered with another item of the same value, at its sole discretion, from time to time and without prior notice to you or Your Friend.
15. The Promotion and any obligations of Education Distributed Universally Ltd pursuant to it will be revoked or withdrawn from participants who abuse the spirit or intention of it. We reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the Promotion at any time in case of any suspected abuse of the Promotion. Further, where there is any reason to suspect a participant has acted fraudulently or obtained an unfair or unintended advantage pursuant to this Promotion, we reserve the right to stop, withhold or cancel payment of the Refer a Friend Reward.
16. We are the sole arbiter of the Promotion, these Rules and any other issues arising under this Promotion. Exceptions to these Rules are at the sole discretion of Education Distributed Universally Ltd’s management, and our decision is final. We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate the Promotion or any aspect of it at any time and without prior notice.
17. The Refer a Friend Reward cannot be combined with any other reward promotions. The Promotion is also limited to 1 Active Referral per residence, IP address or computer/smartphone tablet.
18. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Rules, will be resolved by Education Distributed Universally Ltd’s management in a manner it deems to be fairest to all concerned and that decision will be final and binding on all parties.
19. These Rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.